Friday, July 20, 2012

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who watches that video on YouTube at least once a day. I need my daily dose. How about you?

In all seriousness though, that is relevant to what I want to talk about. I'm just thinking about the recent announcement from Called≠Plan. This is what I read yesterday, from fuckyeahcalledplan.tumblr.com;

"Thank you for always supporting Called≠Plan.
With the one-man tour, “Yozolion,” which begins today, the four-member band, Called≠Plan, will cease activity.
Starting from September, vocal Yuuto, guitar Otoha, guitar Rei, bass syu, and an additional new member will join to continue activity together.
The new member will be announced some time in the future, so until August 26th, please continue to support the current members in their activities.
Called≠Plan 
Planet CHILD Music"
So I read the first two lines and had the biggest heart attack moment. I love this band, I honestly don't know how I would deal if they disbanded. But I'm a little confused... From my understanding of this, what's going to happen is: The four guys (Yuuto, Otoha, Rei and Syu) will do their tour under the band name Called≠Plan. After that, they will change their band name and get a new band member. They will no longer be called Called≠Plan, but they are all still going to be in the same band, with an additional member. Is that right? If it is, then thank the lord, they are going to stay together as a band! I don't know why they had to freak everyone out with the whole "cease activity" thing. It's really misleading. They're just changing the band name... but I guess they'll change things up with their music and look and such. Ah well, I look forward to it. As long as they're all still together I'm happy. Seriously, I feel like these guys were made to be in a band together. The dynamic, everything just... works with them. 
AHHHH I just remembered. I was waiting for them to release a full album, so I never bought any of their singles or mini album. Booo! ><

The type of ZUCK's new album that I wanted is out of stock at CDJapan. That sucks. Would any of the other stores, like Cool Japan Store or Yes Asia have it? I guess I'll check them out. I really am serious about buying the album. I worry about ZUCK sometimes... And their music is fantastic. I know it's going to be a really great album, I just need a little more time to save up for it, that's all. Although, the type that I wanted was the one with my least favourite cover art... But I don't base it on cover art. I wanted type A, the one with the photobook and DVD. I guess I really should have got in sooner. I think I'll probably still buy one of the other types if I can't find A, anyway. I wish I could support the bands I listen to more...

Damn I forgot what else I had to say. This always happens. I need to fix this problem I have. Meh. I have a pile of manga to read for the weekend, so I guess I'll start on that. Maybe my thoughts will come flowing back. Or not. Herrrrrp.

NP - Иatural Pop by Orange Range

No comments:

Post a Comment