Monday, July 23, 2012

ERMAHGERD~

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, VISUAL KEI WORLD.
What a shitty way to start the day. I wake up to the news that LILT will be disbanding. Fuck. I love LILT. Seriously, the amount of visual kei disbandments this years is getting waaaaaay insane. I want to support the newer bands and stuff, but they keep dropping like flies. So now I'm left thinking, what's the fucking point? And I don't want to overly throw myself into supporting older bands either, because let's be honest, nothing lasts forever. I just don't know how to deal with this. Now I'm just sitting here thinking about any other bands that could disband soon... I'm particularly worried about PIECE. I haven't heard anything from them recently. In fact, I hardly hear anything from them at all. I really don't know where they stand in terms of popularity, but I don't think they're all that popular. If they disband... tables will be flipped and coffee mugs will fly. Along with rage tears and then curling up in a corner to ugly sob forever.
ALTHOUGH. In all honesty, I knew something was up with LILT. Somehow. A week or so ago I was thinking about how I hadn't heard anything from them since their last release. I dunno, I just had a bit of a bad feeling. And now this. MAYBE I CURSED IT. NOOO, M'SRRY~! ;____; I really hope to see the LILT members in other projects though. Particularly Tsukasa. I'm not sure why, but he's my LILT bias. Also Rubia, he's fucking adorable and talented. You know, all the members of LILT are extremely talented. I know Rei will be fine. He has mad skill.

I bought a galaxy cat shirt of eBay yesterday! After a while of staring at it wistfully I finally decided to go ahead and buy it~ I'm very excited, I haven't really gotten new clothes in a while, and I love getting packages in the mail! It's so exciting!

Speaking of clothes, CDJapan recently started stocking some Broken Doll things. I really want to buy something or theirs, it's such a fun, creative and unique brand. And everything is handmade! So next time I order from CDJapan I'm going to buy an accessory of Broken Doll. I want to start some kind of collection of odds and ends from Broken Doll, but I'm afraid I probably won't be able to afford it... aha... I would also like to buy their music CDs too, but I really can't afford that right now, so I'll just keep watching their YouTube videos. The Broken Doll band is just as fun as the brand, so check them out!

Hmm, wearing fake eyelashes is going to be an expensive hobby, isn't it. I started wearing them a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love them. I never planned to wear them to school everyday, but it turned out that I ended up hating my face without them. But I go to school five days a week, and I usually go out for at least one day in the weekend. I really don't think I can afford to wear them every day, unfortunately. So I'll wear them once or twice during the week, and then whenever I go out during the weekend. The kind that I have are Eyemazing x Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ones - I forgot what their name/number is, but the ones that come in the blue packaging. They are AMAZING, seriously highly recommended.

And again, I'm watching Regular Show as I write this. So I think I'll finish up here. It's too distracting. Byebye~

NP - Hikaru Sekai by REALies

No comments:

Post a Comment